Re: python-cobra 0.4.0b2 ready for upload

Le Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 04:33:32PM +0200, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr a écrit :

> There are also 2 warnings with lintian on timestamped gzip, might worth
> having a look next time.

Hi Olivier,

the second warning is a false positive that has been corrected in latest
versions of Lintian.

To make a build reproducible, the process of producing a binary pakcages should
not create gzipped files with a timestamp on, otherwise each build will produce
a slightly different package (unless something like faketime is used).

Here, the files are part of the upstream source, which means that they will
not change when the packages are rebuilt.  So there is not problem.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles