gcc-5 transition of GDCM

Dear all,

I am currently packaging a new plugin to bring DICOMweb support to Orthanc [1]. When I build the plugin from upstream inside Debian sid, I get the following error:

=====
Linking CXX shared library libOrthancDicomWeb.so
CMakeFiles/OrthancDicomWeb.dir/Plugin/Dicom.cpp.o: In function `OrthancPlugins::ConvertDicomStringToUf8(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, gdcm::Dict const&, gdcm::File const*, gdcm::DataElement const&, Orthanc::Encoding)':
Dicom.cpp:(.text+0xfb8): undefined reference to `gdcm::StringFilter::ToString[abi:cxx11](gdcm::Tag const&) const'
=====

This linker error is related to the fact that the GDCM packages have not been recompiled with gcc-5 yet. As a consequence, there are ABI problems (hence the "[abi:cxx11]" tag). If I manually build GDCM from source, this error vanishes and the plugin works fine. But, of course, "dpkg-checkbuilddeps" and "pbuilder" complain about the missing packages, which is a showstopper for my packaging work.

As a consequence, I would like to know when updated versions of the libgdcm2.4 and libgdcm2-dev packages built with gcc-5 will be available in the repositories. Is this information available somewhere?

TIA,
Sébastien-

[1] http://www.orthanc-server.com/static.php?page=dicomweb