Hint for newcomers: Please check developers dashboard

Hi,

since I noticed that there is a new version of r-cran-phangorn that is
maintained by Alba I had the idea to give a general hint for newcomers:
If you check your developers dashboard

   https://udd.debian.org/dmd/

you can see all things you could do on packages you touched.  I guess
there are other maintainers than Alba who will find hints on your
dashboard but I just came across this at the phangorn example.  If you
are short in time just raise a flag here and others might take over.

Hope this helps