COBRApy available as a Debian package

Hi, Ali,
I'm contacting you on behalf of the Debian Med team this time. Debian
Med is a project within Debian to package software for biology and
medicine. I wanted to let you know that COBRApy had been accepted into
Debian. Just today, it also became available for Debian stable via
Debian's official backports repository. It should also make it into the
next Ubuntu release if I understand their operations correctly.

Installation this way is now a matter of:

# apt-get install python3-cobra (or python-cobra for the Python2 version)

Please contact our mailing list (CC'd here) if you have any questions or
concerns about it. Thanks for your work on COBRApy!

Regards
Afif

PS: Information about your package is listed among our team's biology
development packages section:
http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio-dev

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي