Re: #777765 : activiz.net: ftbfs with GCC-5

Hi Corentin,

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 04:11:17PM +0200, Corentin Desfarges wrote:

> > You are right. Either gccxml needs to be updated or replaced. I don't know
> > if the latter is possible for activiz but gccxml is dead upstream. ITK is
> > moving to castxml next release. Incidentally I uploaded the castxml package
> > last night. Right now in NEW queue.
>
> Yes I've just seen it. I suppose that activiz will be updated with castxml
> when it is available in unstable.

I checked this and what probably needs to be updated first is mummy.  I
had a short look into it and replacing gccxml here looks way more
complex than the simple replacement proposed by Steve.

Mummy itself does not seem to be update upstream since upstream git has
as last commit:

commit c11cfe14f1f40d73ee6adea7e4690957f36d1466
Author: David Cole <david.cole@kitware.com>
Date:   Thu Oct 25 11:36:18 2012 -0400

So I admit I'm a bit clueless if we manage to port everything on our
own.  I have no capacity for coding of this complexity.