Re: Backport for python-cobra

Hi, Andreas,

On الجمعـة 17 تـمـوز 2015 01:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
Fine so far.  While we do not have any agreement about a policy how we
want to deal with backports I started calling the branch debian/jessie
for some recently done backports.  I wonder if we want to settle with
these release names and I simply took the freedom to rename the branch
(locally and remote).

No problem

Could you upload to jessie-backports, please?

I'll do.

Thank you. I realize most of the backporting work (rebuilding/uploading) falls on the sponsor. All I did was add a changelog entry. I'm working on applying for Debian maintainership, so hopefully I can help more.

regards,
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي