Re: python-pbcore's rejection

Hi, Andreas,

On السبت 11 تـمـوز 2015 03:14, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Thorsten,

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 11:45:48AM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
I believe I've corrected the copyright file. My only question is whether I
can still call it a BSD-3-clause license if it's slightly modified: the
three clauses are virtually identical, but the notice afterwards is
different.

in this case others choose a different name like BSD<package> or BSD<author>

OK.  Since I was a bit to quick with the upload by accident:  Would you
accept as is in NEW and we change it right now in Git to make sure it
will not be forgotten or should I push another upload to NEW?

It appears you forgot ot Cc Thorsten in this message of yours. I didn't copy him now because I didn't want to interfere with the other communications on this topic.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've changed the license name from BSD-3-clause to PacBio-BSD-3-clause in git (the license text had already been fixed previously)

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي