Re: Python-pysam for unstable?

Hi, Andreas,

On الجمعـة 10 تـمـوز 2015 08:22, Andreas Tille wrote:

I think we should try to get python-pysam also uploaded to unstable
soonish to get #763218 fixed in unstable and let the package (and its
dependencies) migrate to testing.

I never got around to checking if I configured adt/sbuild properly to be able to run the autopkgtests with confidence. From what I remember, they were not running properly on my machine. If you or someone could verify, there might be no problem at all--just my system configuration was maybe off.

Regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي