Help needed to try to fix activiz.net

Hi,

According the fw4spl tracker [1], it sounds to me that the main problem of fw4spl (excepting the ARM support) is the fail of the build of its dependences, especially avifile and activiz.net (gdcm and ITK depend on activiz.net and vxl depends on avifile).

So, I suppose that if avifile and activiz.net are fixed, the problem will be fixed ? Am I right ?

And if avifile seems have been fixed [2] (am I wrong about it ?), activiz.net seems not maintained anymore.

I want to try to fix it, but I can't found it on Alioth. How can I work on this package ?

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Corentin

[1] https://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fw4spl.html