RE: [fis-gtm] FW: GT.M V6.2-002A available

Hi Andreas,

From: Amul Shah [amul.shah@fisglobal.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 2:25 PM
To: debian-med@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [fis-gtm] FW: GT.M V6.2-002 available

Hi Andreas,

On 06/09/15 10:36, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Amul,
>
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 01:19:46PM +0000, Shah, Amul wrote:
>> I uploaded the latest version of GT.M that we released yesterday.
> Thanks for your work on this.
>
>> I tagged the version as unstable. Let me know if that was the correct thing to do.
> Perfect.  Unfortunately I'm on vacation behind a quite slow connection
> and thus can not upload any larger package.  If somebody else might take
> this one it would be nice - otherwise please wait until end of June.
>
> Thanks for your work on this
[amul:2] Thank you for responding while on vacation! I'm fine with waiting if no one can do the upload.

[amul:3] We had to patch GT.M V6.2-002 due to a customer reported issue. The new release is V6.2-002A. I uploaded the sources last week. Please take a look and let me know if I handled the GT.M "letter" release correctly.

thanks, Amul