Please tag latest Beast version on Github

Hi,

as you might remember the Debian Med team is packaging Beast for the
official Debian distribution.  I realised that you moved the development
from Google Code to Github (thanks for doing so since this simplifies
our work).  I noticed that you provide binary downloads for version
1.8.2 while the latest tag on Github is 1.8.1.  It would be great if you
could keep the tags in sync to enable us to always fetch the latest
version.

Kind regards and thanks for providing Beast as Free Software