Re: Packaging DendroPy for Debian - test suite failures

Hi Andreas,

Should have it working in 24-48 hrs.

This dependency is only in some parts of test suite at the moment, and, in any case, PAUP* itself will be open source once it is finally released.

We will work on making not running the PAUP* tests the default, unless the user specifically requests it by providing a path to the PAUP binary.

-- jeet