Re: looking for sponsor for plip package

On 06/19/2015 03:18 PM, Olivier Sallou wrote:
On 06/19/2015 02:54 PM, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
Dear Debian Med folks,

I am looking for review and sponsorship for the
package plip - fully automated protein-ligand interaction profiler.

  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/plip.git
Hi,
Python team asks that new packages are Python 2 AND 3 compatible.

So code should be compatible and package built with python2 and python3
helpers.

Olivier
Hi Oliver,

I'll check if I can make it python3 compatible.
Btw, do you know how can I name a python3 package if the name is not prefixed with 'python-' ? Like if it would be python-plip, I would name it python3-plip in the d/control.
What would be the way to do it for 'plip'? plip3 ?

Thank you,
Alex