Re: DEbian NEW queue issue?

Hi Olivier,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 03:44:39PM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Hi,
> I do not see anmore the packages I uplaoded in NEW (quite some time
> ago), biojava4-live among others.
> I can get however page for the package
> (https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/biojava4-live_4.0.0+dfsg-1.html,
> still in new since january...  :-( )
>
> And when I go to the NEW web page [0], page is empty
>
> anyone aware of this ?
>

> [0] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

I can confirm this but I guess it is a temporary issue.  Some days ago I
fixed the ftpnew gatherer for UDD and this is relying on this file and
it was definitely there.  The page seems to have vanished yesterday (at
least) since the ftpnew gatherer found nothing.

I keep ftpmaster in CC of this mail since only they can fix the issue.

Thanks for the heads up