[MoM] kmer-tools status update

Hi, Andreas,
I tried to go ahead with packaging shared libraries, but it looks like I have to read three to five more manuals before I can proceed and know what I'm doing.

The package is otherwise ready to go. I have man pages for all the executables and I believe everything is in order. My lintian is complaining about a leading space on the description field for the meryl and libmeryl-dev binary packages. I put the the description immediately after the colon and rebuild and still get this warning. Moreover, the spacing is the same for the other two generated packages and I don't get this warning for them. Otherwise, the package is lintian clean.

How does this look to you?

Thanks and regards
Afif

--