Re: Source of SubreadUserGuide

Hi Alex,

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 09:06:11PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> > BTW, it would be possible to add the download from some URL and
> > add it as additional file(s) in debian/ dir.
>
> Do you mean that I can add the source files to debian directory and use
> these files to build the pdf, so there will be no need to wait for the
> next releases ?

Yes, that's comparable to compressed JS files:  You can provide the
sources in debian/ dir.  I think it is not even mandatory to rebuild the
PDF - but the user should be *enabled* to recreate the PDF.  At least
this is what I understood.  If you have easy access to the source for
now it would most probably the cheapest way to pass the NEW queue.
Thorsten might insist if I'm wrong.