Updates to yaml-cpp and opensurgsim

Hello, I just updated two packages I worked on for a MoM in February.
Yaml-cpp released a new version (0.5.2) so I updated the packaging in
collab-maint [1]. I also updated opensurgsim to use this new version of
yaml-cpp [2]. During the MoM, Andreas sponsered my changes and pushed
out a new version of yaml-cpp to experimental, can someone do this
again? Maybe Andreas if you have time? Could this go to unstable now
that Jessie is out?

Regarding opensurgsim, it is still in the ftp masters new package queue,
 is there anything I need to be doing there? One final question, I
noticed the Debian Science blend has a Simulation task, that would be a
great fit for opensurgsim. Opensurgsim is already in Debian-Med's
Imaging-Dev task, is it alright to petition to be in both tasks?

Thanks
-Paul

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/yaml-cpp.git
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/opensurgsim.git