Re: Please move GNU R packages to section gnu-r

Le Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 02:08:55PM +0200, Philip Rinn a écrit :

> while working on the "reproducible builds" effort [1] I noticed that many of the
> GNU R packages maintained by Debian Med are in section "misc" and not in section
> "gnu-r". Is there a reason for it and if not, would you mind moving them to
> section gnu-r with the next upload?
> It would give a much better overview of GNU R packages in Debian if they where all
> in section gnu-r.

Hi Philip and everybody,

I think that it makes sense to move the packages to the gnu-r section, but
please pay attention that this is not done by upload, but by filing bugs on the
ftp.debian.org pseudo-package.

See https://wiki.debian.org/FtpMaster/Override for slightly more details.

Have a nice day,

--