Re: [MoM] dwv

Hi,

Password-less access: I attached my public key to my alioth account. Will see at my first commit if I did it properly.

When you say 'use the http://git.debian.org/git/debian-med', do you mean create a dwvexplorer folder in the debian-med repo? Are they any naming rules? From what I read it seams I can do it, should I?
I'm not sure I get the paragraph about 'social git' (http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html#git-repository-structures), is it possible to use git submodules to avoid having to copy the github repo?

Thanks!