Re: orthanc-postgresql

Hi Sébastien,

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 12:31:27PM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:

> > ?  Is this Debian policy ?  Did lintian tell you to do so ?
> > (if so this sounds like an override is needed on that)
>
> If I keep "debian/orthanc.init", the file is considered as a part of the "orthanc" package, but it should be part of "orthanc-sqlite".

I had only a very quick look on your conversation but I'm not
aware about the rule you are talking about and I'm aware of
at least two counter examples:

$ dpkg -S /etc/init.d/networking
ifupdown: /etc/init.d/networking
$ dpkg -S /etc/init.d/postgresql
postgresql-common: /etc/init.d/postgresql

Did you found any written rule which forces you to name the init script
the same as the package?