Re: Please help freeing libcolt-java [Was: Update on Trinityrnaseq packaging]

Hi Emmanuel,

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 09:52:48AM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 22/02/2015 09:41, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>
> > This would be really good news.  I'd be really happy about this but I
> > personally have no idea what exactly needs to be done to approach it.
> > Any help would be more than welcome.
>
> The classes of the Mahout fork reside in a different package. If they
> preserved the class structure using this fork may be as simple as
> renaming the import statements in the projects depending on Colt.

This would be very good news.  If you could provide some more details
we could tackle the currently existing packages

   spread-phy (probably simple)
   beast-mcmc (more complex)
   svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/libdsol1-java/trunk/
   svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/libssj-java/trunk/
   svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/beast2-mcmc/trunk/
   git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/libjung-java.git

I remember there are also some other packages in Debian Science which
were somehow depending from libcolt-java (I would need to check this).

Any more detailed hint (patch?) would be more than welcome