Re: Restoring collections15 t

Alas collections4 is not a drop in replacement for collections15. I've bundled collections15 as a dquilt patch in my packaging of JUNG. I tried some find and replace tricks based off of http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/release_4_0.html but got in over my head as I haven't been programming in Java for several years now.

Patches that complete the transition to collections4 are more than welcome:

Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/libjung-java.git
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/libjung-java.git

See also: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=368931