Re: Packaging rsem and express

On Thu Feb 12 2015 at 10:39:19 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Michael,

I had a quick look into your commits.  Thanks for working on these. I
did

   cme fix dpkg-control

on both of them to fix Standards-Version and VCS-fields.  Please
gbp-pull.

Furthermore I did some reasearch about scientific papers and I suspect
rsem might be related to

rsem doesn't appear to have its own paper. Close though :-)

and express to

Bingo!

If you confirm this (or suggest better / additional) publications I'd
volunteer to add these (if nobody else might beat me in doing so ;-)).

The rationale why I'm picky about these metadata (in d/control and
d/upstream/metadata) right from the beginning is that they result in
entries on our tasks pages[1] and if there is some need to contact
upstream it is strengthening our point if we can show that we are really
honest to support their scientific attempt.

(rsem[1] was added some time ago and I also added express right now
which will show up after the next cron run...)

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#rsem