Re: Debian Med Sprint in Montreal @ PyCon 2015?

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 04:20:26PM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> Is there interest in having a Debian Med Sprint at PyCon 2015? The dates
> are Monday, April 13th 2015 - Thursday, April 16th 2015.
>
> I'll be there running a Sprint for the khmer project but I would be happy
> to have Debian folk (both experienced and new contributors) there as well.
>
> Is this a good idea? Who would be interested in co-hosting with me?

I admit I really like the idea in principle.  However, I'm not sure
whether we could get some financial support for this.  I'd be happy
about both - increasing the impact rate as well as making Debian Med
more global than just Europe - but I need to evaluate the options for
this concerning my own traveling.

Thanks a lot for this inspiring suggestion