Re: Request sponsor plastimatch + one question

Hi Gregory,

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 02:39:35PM -0700, Gregory Sharp wrote:

> Hi, I've updated plastimatch version, could I get a new upload?
> There was a bug which I've fixed by adding --as-needed flag:

I'll do tomorrow evening at latest (if nobody beats me).

> Yet, I am mystified.  When the dependency package
> (libinsighttoolkit4.5) was updated, there was no
> automatic re-build of the dependent package (plastimatch)?

There is no reason to assume that packages are rebuilded if some
predependency was uploaded.  In most cases the dependencies are working
nicely - do you expect that more than half of the archive is rebuilded
if for instance libc is updated?