Re: probabel-0.4.3-2 fix and bug reports

Hi Lennart,

On Fri, May 09, 2014 at 11:36:38AM +0200, L.C. Karssen wrote:
> I just noticed you fixed bug #747008 [1] in the probabel package. Thanks
> for that!

:-)
Today I found some time to squash some easy bugs.  I'd be more than
happy if other team members could do something like this as well. :-)

> I didn't know multi-line architecture lines were not allowed.

... and I missed to check this ... and lintian does not warn about this.
I think you could be a good "rectification" for you to file an according
bug report against lintian. ;-)

> I noticed the fix in two ways:
> - via de med-svn list
> - because you pushed the package and it showed up in my RSS reader for
> the PTS page [2].
>
> However, I didn't notice the bug report before you fixed it. The report
> didn't show up in the RSS feed, although it shows up on the PTS page.
>
> What is the best way to automatically get informed on bugs in a package?

I have subscribed the maintainer list at

Then you get all bugs about packages maintained by the Debian Med team.
In the sense I said above it would be great if people would subscribe
there and help their fellow maintainers to fix bugs this might create
some noise in your inbox.

> The bugs.debian.org page for probabel doesn't seem to have an RSS feed.
> I noticed the e-mail subscription box at the bottom of the PTS page. Is
> that the correct way?

Yep, this is the way if you only want to get notifications about probabel.

> Thanks,

You are welcome