Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Andreas,
> If you would have called `lintian -I -i` it would have told you that
> there were some minus signes inside the manpage where hyphens are
> expected.  Since I was fixing syntactical issues before I did so for now
> as well.  Just a recommendation to use lintian extensively the next
> time.

Ah, sorry, I missed that. Still new to that tool. Getting there though.

> The package is uploaded and will hopefully accepted soon since Thorsten
> did some license checking in advance.

Excellent!

> If you now became addicted to Debian packaging you might like to have
> a look into
>
>    http://code.google.com/p/prottest3/
>
> (which has some start of packaging here:
>
>    Vcs-Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/prottest/trunk/
>
> and can be moved to Git as well for sure)  since the usage of phyutility
> inside this tool was my initial motivation to dive into phyutility.

Sounds good. I will take that as the next project. I have some other
tools that I would love to get in there that have more complex
dependencies so it will be good to get more under the belt before then.

I will go ahead and dive into this.

Take care,
Stephen