Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:37:38AM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> >As for jebl being a separate package, it is a bit complicated. The original
> >one is no longer maintained (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jebl/) though
> >this older one is the one that is included in phyutility. Seems like those
> >sources aren't even  available anymore. There is an updated
> >(https://code.google.com/p/jebl2/)  one, but this is not the one used by
> >phyutility.
>
> Oh, thats the answer I didn't expect. As there is a dependency on
> libjebl2-java in debian/control I thought that your version of jebl
> is just unused and could be removed from the source tarball (not the
> original one but the one included in Debian).

I guess the Build-Dependency of libjebl2-java was injected by me years
ago and probably based on the wrong assumption that jebl2 would be a
plug-in replacement for jebl.  I do not remember really but I think when
doing so I was trying to replace a prebuilded jebl.jar binary.