Conquest approaching upload state

Hello ALL,

I am quite happy with the packaging so far and I am about to bring it all to
a state where I can upload it to archive. My first intention was to upload a
dicom-server only package, as I wrote in README.Debian, but I am considering
uploading the CGI interface along with the package... I have at least 2
considerations regarding that:

(*) Main Binary placement

The main binary (dgate) acts as a daemon, as a command-line interface and as
a CGI interface. There seems to be no optimal solution for where to put it:

(1) Either I put dgate binary in /usr/bin/dgate where daemon and command-line
interfaces can live, but not CGI interfaces.

(2) Or I put it in /usr/lib/conquest-dicom-server where CGI interfaces can be
but is an awkward (but OK) place for a daemon and a really ugly place for a
command-line interface.

(3) Or I put it in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/conquest-dicom-server where it's super
for a CGI interface but really ugly for daemon and command-line.

(*) Ownership

Webapps should generally be owned by www-data user and group. Right now, all
files are owned by an unprivileged user (not www-data). While running as a
CGI-interface, for instance, if owned by www-data, the binary would not be
able to access the configuration file (at least not the same configuration
files that the daemon is accessing). I can't think a way around that, unless
using some permission trickery or maintaining two sets of config files, both
with unpleasant consequences.

What are your thoughts on that?

[]s

Pablo