Package dssp does not contain /usr/bin/dssp and no information about the name change

Hi,

I'm currently busy with adjusting the tes suite for python-biopython
(more information to come) and realised that the package dssp does
not provide an executable with this name but rather only

   /usr/bin/mkdssp

Is there any reason for this and if yes, why is this not documented?

Before I might write a patch for the test (which would IMHO only the
second best solution) I would like to clarify this here.  As far as I
can see there is no name clash inside Debian so I fail to see any
motivation for the name change.