ParsInsert for Debian

Hi David,

we would like to package ParsInsert for Debian since it is a
precondition for QIIME.  It was injected by the BioLinux developers into
Debian Med SVN and I'm about to upload the package to Debian.  However,
it would be really good if we could run the test suite in the build
process.  I noticed thet the file Test.cpp is missing to build the test
target of the makefile.  Do you have any link to a repository or could
you possibly release a tarball including this file?

Kind regards and thanks fpr providing ParsInsert as Free Software