Re: ANTs & Data file license in http://slicer.kitware.com/midas3/

Hi Gert,

Thanks for your work on this!

I saw your issue in the ITK bug tracker regarding downloading files
from the internet.  I have a big queue, but I'll try to get a patch in
the next week.  I have made a cognisant effort so that the ITK
tarballs will not download any files in the default CMake
configuration.  However, some non-default options may result in
downloads.  I will attempt to make them fail more gracefully with a
new variable as suggested.

I've added in CC the core ANTs developers, Brian, Nick, and Hans, and
a core NA-MIC member, Jc, to the thread.  They should know the details
of what files are used and the copyright.  Generally, the
ANTS/NA-MIC/ITK communities (their is close collaboration between all)
use liberal data licenses that facilitate reproducibility.

Thanks,
Matt