readseq2 upstream unresponsive

Hi,
after several mails to upstream to clarify some license issue, I think we will have to put readseq2 in non-free.

There is still however a big issue is they include some code from an other source, with author indication but no license information about it. So we do not know under which license is this part of code.

This may be a definitive stop from being in Debian (even non-free), right ?

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438