Re: Please upload gnuhealth to unstable

Hi Andreas,

Hi Emilien,

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 09:01:17AM +0100, Emilien Klein wrote:

> > The changelog says:
> >
> >    gnuhealth (2.4.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
> >
> > Wold you mind updating the changelog to make me sure that I'm uploading
> > the correct packaging stuff?
> >

> SVN updated. Thanks!

Well, this simple change from target distribution by s/experimental/unstable/
will not work since:

 LC_ALL=C apt-cache policy gnuhealth
gnuhealth:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 2.4.0-1
  Version table:
     2.4.0-1 0
          5 http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian/ experimental/main amd64 Packages

If there us a version 2.4.0-1 we can not upload another package with the
same version.  Please confirm that you agree with my latest commit which
is basically bumping the version in a new changelog entry.

Hmm, good point. (it's the first time that I have a package transitioning from experimental to unstable, good learning moment)
Yes, I completely agree with your change.
We should be good to go.

   +Emilien