Re: My report from Debian Med sprint 1.+2. February 2014 in Stonehaven

On 04/02/14 09:20, Andreas Tille wrote:
> [...]
> PS: I guess all attendees wrote their report on their way home as
>     I did and will publish it here on the mailing list. :-)

Hi, Andreas.

Tim created a Google Doc to capture reports during the Sprint and said
he would publish it on the 2014 Debian-Med Sprint wiki page after minor
editorial changes, so people who object to using Google services can add
to it on MoinMoin. There is a link to the Google doc on the wiki:

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hf_Sw-2tet4PIT7Brrc3AC7MaRAReGrQS60OOWmPwS8/edit

Thanks to everyone who attended for making it such an enjoyable Sprint!

  Tony.

Registered Office: 15 Highfield Avenue, Banchory, AB31 4FB Scotland (UK)
tel. +44(0)1330 824292                    http://minke-informatics.co.uk
mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk