Re: VistA packaging : vista-foia : First review

Hi Luis

On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 02:00:28PM -0500, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> A bit more progress:
>

> The upstream branch has now been tagged,
> and pushed to the Git repository in Alioth.
>
> The following works now   ....at least for me...   :-)

But may be you forgot to push the pristine-tar branch?

vista-foia(master) $ git-buildpackage
gbp:info: Orig tarball 'vista-foia_0.20130405.orig.tar.gz' not found at '../tarballs/'
gbp:warning: Pristine-tar branch "pristine-tar" not found
pristine-tar: no pristine-tar branch found, use "pristine-tar commit" first
gbp:error: Couldn't checkout "vista-foia_0.20130405.orig.tar.gz": /usr/bin/pristine-tar returned 1

vista-foia(master) $ git tag
upstream/0.20130405

vista-foia(master) $ git branch
* master
  upstream

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about please seek for
pristine-tar in the Debian Med policy.  You can do this import
even on top of your current directory (it will just result in
a warning that the upstream tag is just known).

If the pristine-tar branch is lacking I can not reproduce the
original tar file at my side from the Git repository.