Please upload gnuhealth 2.4.0-1 to experimental

Hi DDs on the team,

Could one of you be so kind to upload the newest version of the GNU Health package to experimental?
Updated package can be found in our team's svn [0].
The package itself is ready for your vigilant review.

Reason I'm not yet proposing to upload to unstable is that I think the dependency on Tryton has to be improved.
Namely the fact that GNU Health versions depend on a very strict version of Tryton (as of now 3.0), but as newer versions of Tryton are released faster than new GNU Health versions, having a version of GNU Health that depends on the previous version of Tryton would prevent Tryton's newest version to migrate from unstable to testing.
I've started discussing this with the GNU Health folks [1], to determine how hard this specific version dependency is. I plan to next get in touch with the Debian Tryton maintainer, to see what we can do (thinking right now of releasing packages with the version name included, e.g. tryton-server-3.0 instead of just tryton-server, but more to come on that later)

Cheers,
   +Emilien

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/gnuhealth/trunk/
[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health-dev/2014-01/msg00042.html