Re: [conquest-dicom-server] 26/30: Prevent get-orig-source to download repeatedly.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 09:55:08PM -0200, Pablo Lorenzzoni wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 09:49:29PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I wonder if you really need to use debian/get-orig-source.  You might
> > like to have a look into latest devscripts
> >
> >    man uscan
>
> I've used uscan before, but get-orig-source was already there and is
> convenient :-). But you're right, I'll replace as soon as I get the package
> in a more acceptable state. Thanks.

Just a hint.

> > for the term "Files-Excluded".  I think this is a nice way to normalise
> > fetching upstream sources if you need to delete files.
>
> Files-Excluded was already there also, so it's (probably) Mathieu idea.

No, Files-Excluded is quite new (well, it took me about one year to get
it implemented in official uscan but it is only there since about three
monthes and not widely known).

> Thanks for your comments. It feels good to be maitaining something again :-).
> Please, don't hesitate to point me to better practices if you think you
> should.

In the Debian Med team there is some good tradition to cross check
packaging. :-)