modulefiles for fis-gtm may be?

I have ran into Luis's recent blog post
http://www.osehra.org/blog/backporting-fis-gtm-ubuntu-linux-distribution

Environment Set Up
 Setting up the usual environment variables in the bash shell:
export gtm_dist='/usr/lib/fis-gtm/V6.0-003-2~nd12.10_x86_64'  # backported from NeuroDebian
export gtmgbldir=$HOME/data/gtm/database
export gtmroutines="$HOME/data/gtm/o($HOME/data/gtm/r) $gtm_dist/libgtmutil.so $gtm_dist"

Now that Alastair has packaged environment-modules we could start using them I
think, and then in your case it should then be just a matter of

module load fis-gtm

which would set all those environments.

They are usually used in HPC deployments to switch between custom builds
of different versions of software etc.  In our case we could unify all this
environment madness as well I guess.  I have once posted to our very low volume
mailing list my brief analysis but haven't  heard back/nor have done myself yet
proper a 'modulefile'. (althgouh I think for ants package it will be the first
to come whenever I find time to figure out what to do with its tests data).

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/neurodebian-devel/2013-December/000397.html

your input is welcome (I believe you should be able to post without
subscription), or we could continue discussion here ;)

Cheers,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org