Enabling listing of Git repositories at alioth

Hi,

I was told that if you want to have listings of Git repositories at

    http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?pf=debian-med

you need to set Git as default SCM on Alioth.  Since I can not see any
negative side effect for SVN where the list of all packages is done
anyway I decided to do this step.  I hope this will not have any
negative side effects for SVN usage.  Just let me know if you detect
anything that should not happen.

Kind regards and greetings from MiniDebConf in Paris