auto_test failing for python-csb

Greegins, all.

A bug that I had marked as closed has been reopened (or rather,
re-reported) [1]. It seems like when running the tests as specified in
debian/rules/override_dh_auto_test,the test suite tries to write to a
forbidden location. The issue is that upon our request, after having
faced the same problem in a previous release, upstream has added a
parameter to specify the write directory. I added this parameter to the
auto_test command, and it works perfectly when I run git-buildpackage.
It also succeeds when running the test command manually (just to
confirm, I do get the reported error if I leave out the new parameter).

I'm a bit at a loss here. I don't quite understand what could be causing
the tests to try and write somewhere else than where the
--generated-resources arguments is indicating.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tomás