Re: Build problems with afno

Hello Gert,

as the author of the program is question let me send one thing ahead:  I
don't think you're making very many people happy by packaging it.  For
various reasons, Anfo didn't exactly achieve what we hoped it would, and
it is now effectively abandoned.  I believe it contains a few good
ideas, but they will forever be locked in a tool of very little use.

That said, I'm flattered that you picked it up none the less, and I'll
happily apply your patches once I get around to it.  Even if I don't use
Anfo anymore, I still want it to compile.

Best,
Udo.