I am also not sure if Andreas has done it already or not.

Anyway, thanks a lot.
Alex

On 01/07/2014 08:19 AM, "Steffen Möller" wrote:
Hi Alex,

the Debian Maintainer scheme has seen a change such that one needs to explicitly allow every individual uploader - separately from the package upload. I presume this package to have not been on the radar before. I can address this ... back home in a couple of  hours.

Steffen

Gesendet: Montag, 06. Januar 2014 um 16:45 Uhr
Von: "Alex Mestiashvili" <alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
An: "Debian Med Project List" <debian-med@lists.debian.org>
Betreff: Fwd: pycorrfit_0.8.0-2~beta-2_amd64.changes REJECTED
happy New Year to All Debian Med folks  :)

I wanted to upload the new release of pycorrfit, but it seems that I don't have permission for that.

Do you know if I will be able to do it after the previous one is migrated to testing, or do I need to ask the permission in a some special way?

Actually I tried to upload the second version 0.8.1 shortly after the 0.8.0-2~beta-2, but before I noticed the reject...
So most probably the 0.8.1 will be rejected too.

Thank you,
Alex