Re: ImageJ plugin for Orthanc

Hi Sebastien,

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 04:30:47PM +0100, s.jodogne@chu.ulg.ac.be wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> > > My question is related to Debian Med: Would anyone be interested in
> > > packaging this plugin for Debian?
> >
> > For me this sounds pretty useful.  If you might consider packaging it
> > yourself I would support this if any questions might occure.
>
> Is there any package in Debian Med that contains an ImageJ plugin? I would need such an example as a starting point.

I'm not aware of any such example.  I admit while I'm updating the
imagej package from time to time I have no idea about how the package
works.  It was formerly maintained by somebody else who vanished from
the team silently.  I simply tried to pick up the work.

The ImageJ documentation might provide some help where to put the files
belonging to the plugin.

Sorry for not beeing able to provide better help