ImageJ plugin for Orthanc

Hi all,

I write this message to warn you that I have just published an ImageJ plugin to browse the content of an Orthanc server, then import 2D/3D DICOM images from Orthanc into ImageJ.

This plugin hopefully greatly simplifies the indexation of DICOM images when dealing with ImageJ (e.g. for quality control of DICOM modalities, or for pedagogical use). There is also no need to carry on any complex network configuration, since the plugin directly uses the REST API of Orthanc. This makes its installation and its use quite straightforward.

A video demonstrating the plugin is available [1]. Development snapshots of the plugin can be downloaded from SourceForge [2]. The code will soon be open-sourced as a separate project in Google Code.

My question is related to Debian Med: Would anyone be interested in packaging this plugin for Debian?

Best regards,
Sébastien-

[1] http://goo.gl/e034Sg
[2] http://t.co/fKHg0kYUc4