Re: Licensing terms for data derived from ARB/SILVA data

Dear Sascha Steinbeiss,
many thanks for your request and interest in the SILVA databases.
Before we can answer your question may I ask you to provide us with some more information about the:
1. name of the tool
2. functionality of the tool, e.g. does it just detect rRNAs, and/or does it classify sequences?

All  the best

Frank Oliver Glöckner