Re: [python3-pysam + iva] - Pysam depends on pyrex

Ok,

Rant is over.

I have just been in touch with the pysam developers and they assured me that pysam only depends on Cython and not on pyrex.
Pyrex is still stated as a dependency of python-pysam.
I am thinking of making changes to the python-pysam package for it to create a new binary python3-pysam.
I will test if removing the python-pyrex dependency breaks the package.

Regards,

Jorge