Re: please upload cnrun2

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:23:20 -0500
Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2014, andrei zavada wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:59:24 -0500
> > Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

> > > so finally my upload was processed properly and cnrun is in the NEW ( I
> > > guess you got the note)
>

> > Indeed, I was notified in due course, earlier today.  It came right in the
> > middle of my fidgeting with ax_lua.m4, which eventually helped.
>
> > I think I can nail down any outstanding issues and... Now that 2.0.0 gets
> > accepted, I suppose I could release a 2.0.1, then?
>
> yeah -- sure ;)

There indeed were issues with ax_lua.m4 a couple of years ago, it seems; I
have incorporated a recent, working version of that aclocal file into the
distribution tarball, and now cnrun builds on all nd-supported arches
(barring really old ones where g++ is pre-4.7).

One notable exception is raring: nd_buildall reports the following:

$ grep -C5 404 cnrun_2.0.1-1~nd13.04+1_i386.build
  man-db{a} pkg-config{a} po-debconf{a} texinfo{a}
0 packages upgraded, 40 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1842 kB/12.3 MB of archives. After unpacking 41.4 MB will be used.
Writing extended state information...
Err http://ubuntu.media.mit.edu/ubuntu/ raring/main liblua5.1-0 i386 5.1.5-4
  404  Not Found
Err http://ubuntu.media.mit.edu/ubuntu/ raring/main liblua5.1-0-dev i386
5.1.5-4
  404  Not Found
Err http://ubuntu.media.mit.edu/ubuntu/ raring-updates/main libxml2-dev i386
2.9.0+dfsg1-4ubuntu4.3
  404  Not Found
Err http://ubuntu.media.mit.edu/ubuntu/ raring/main lua5.1 i386 5.1.5-4
  404  Not Found
Err http://ubuntu.media.mit.edu/ubuntu/ raring/main texinfo i386
4.13a.dfsg.1-10ubuntu4
  404  Not Found
E: Failed to fetch
http://ubuntu.media.mit.edu/ubuntu/pool/main/l/lua5.1/liblua5.1-0_5.1.5-4_i386.deb: 404  Not Found
E: Unable to correct for unavailable packages

Of which I tend to think it is down to some temporary problem only appearing
on ubuntu.medi.mit.edu.

Kindly push the button again?  The .dsc URL is
http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/cnrun/source/deb/cnrun_2.0.1-1.dsc

I have pushed out the few commits I have done since 2.0.0, and will mark the
2.0.1 tag as soon as Debian release of it happens.

Thanks,
Andrei