Re: New package of GWAMA

Hi,
I pushed the gwama package on git [1], it build fine with pbuilder.

I use the Files-Excluded field in copyright file to remove the __MACOSX upstream folder with uscan but I don't know why it doesn't work. Uscan (2.14.5~bpo70+2) repacks the upstream package without removing the folder. Did I forget something?

Best regards,
Dylan

[1] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/gwama.git

Hi Dylan,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 07:29:54AM +0100, Dylan wrote:
> Hi,
> I just finished a package for GWAMA [1] , which is a software to perform
> meta analysis of the results of Genome-Wide Association studies. It was
> released under BSD-3-clause and writing in C++. If nobody has objection, I
> will upload it to anonscm and create an ITP bug.

Its always welcome if you commit to Git or SVN (at your choice) and
issue an ITP bug.  There is no point in asking for permission for both
actions.  Please note that I'm on VAC and can not check / sponsor the
package until beginning of December.  Any other DD in the team is
welcome to take over the sponsering.

Thanks for your work on this

       Andreas.