Re: Please help: failed build of plastimatch 1.5.16+dfsg-2 for several architectures

Hi,

Thanks so much for this!

Is there anything that needs to be done for plastimatch itself?

It got a new bug report due to the build failure: https://bugs.debian.org/769975

Therefore it is ok I should just close it?

Thank you,

Greg